Pesquisar este blog

sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

v.a PUNKS, SKINS & HERBERTS vol. 3: "I don´t give Damn ´cause i´m proud of what I am"


v.a PUNKS, SKINS & HERBERTS vol. 3: "I don´t give Damn ´cause i´m proud of what I am"

DOWNLOAD



Backstreet Bois (Punks, Skins & Herberts Vol.3 comp.)

Come with me to the backstreet, where the gangs of skinheads meet
Shaven heads and Levi jeans, hear the urban Oi!Oi! beat
Loads of beer and lots of fun, in a fight we'll never run! CH:Backstreet Bois X4
Mr Know-It-All, 4Q, don't you tell us what to do
Don't you tell us what to wear, 'cos we just don't fucking care
We're the cult you cunts all hate, being skinheads is our fate CH
We're the cult you can't destroy, we'll be back and shout "Oi!Oi!"
It's our own songs that we'll always sing, don't need commercial chart pop shit
We've got pride and dignity, that's why we will always win!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário